So here’s the latest little game I made using Haxe/Kha/Wyngine. It took an accumulated time of a week at best, but I was occupied with a lot of other stuff in between, which resulted in about 2 weeks delay before I could finish and upload it.
I’m quite pleased with how smooth it feels. It almost feels as frustrating to the original game. I did all the graphics myself, studying the screenshots from the original Flappy Bird game.
Hopefully, for the next game, I can incorporate some sort of IAP feature to monetise on in-game items. But before that, I have to design the game well. Here’s to hoping I don’t burn out before then!